THRIVING, NOT SURVIVING!
Have you always found organisation a challenge? Has it got harder since becoming a parent?Are you diagnosed with ADHD, or have you come to realise that you live with some ADHD traits, even without a diagnosis?
If you’ve said yes to any of the above, then I am here to tell you that there ARE things you can do to help make life easier and I can show you how. I’ve been there, I’ve got the tshirt.
I may have mislaid it more than once but I’m still here and I’ve found ways to thrive thanks to my years being a Mum, Clinical Director in the NHS, Trustee for a not for profit and business owner, as well as my own lived experience as a parent with ADHD. Empowering you to…
- Find strategies relating to your disabilities that work in your parenting world
- Enhance your joy and harmony
- Maximize your superpowers
Here to help you navigate the waters of every day life.
Find your spark, find your flow.
What is it like to work with me?
- Fun and interactive with a guaranteed ahha moment!
- Work with someone who gets you, is perceptive and is by your side on this journey.
- Plain speaking. No jargon. Challenging, but in a compassionate, caring way.
- I help you find a way that works for you while alongside others who you can identify with.
Whom I help…
I particularly help parents who have ADHD traits. Some of you may have a diagnosis and others may be thinking things like…
- “It’s tricky to get organised for me and the little person”
- “Parenting is a bit different to what I was expecting”
- “Ahh I can’t use the old life strategies I used to now”
- “How do I manage the ups and downs?”
What you do know is it would be great to function on what little sleep you get, enjoy your family and hell, even get out out the door on time!
This is where I can help, I help you find the key to the strategies that will work for you where you are at.
Helping you thrive!
Join my newsletter for hints and tips on wellbeing and neurodiversity, upcoming events and offers.
HELEN DELIVERED SUCH A WONDERFUL WORKSHOP FULL OF GREAT PRACTICAL TIPS TO ENHANCE PRODUCTIVITY.
I really enjoyed her delivery and style. She was also so patient with us all.
Ready to solve our problems so we could all see what was possible for ourselves when applying the simple but great strategies she showed us.
GOLDEN TIPS, HAPPIER, LESS STRESSED
In a short space of time she gave me some golden tips / tools, with emotional support and permission to work with my processes rather than against it.
Helen's advice was friendly, accessible and exactly what I needed!